dimanche 9 octobre 2011

Chronicles of LI

 
I meet a guy...tall, cute...boyfriend material.
We exchange numbers and start chatting...interesting dude...
A week after meeting he wants us to go to the movies together
Sounds good, that will be a nice change from going to the movies with my friends/siblings
Also haven't kissed in a movie theater in a long while (my specialty *cough*)
But before I go I must ask two questions
So let's begin the conversation
"Let's go to the movies together, Linda"
"You sure you are single?"
"I've been single for a while. I already told you that"
"And how old are you again?"
"29 next month!"
Pause
"Sorry, I can't go out with you, I like my men older"
"I never asked to be your man, Linda"
Yeah, yawa!
"I just asked you to the movies...not to the altar."
Bobo yi ti yawere sha! You didn't ask to be my man? Then get off my phone, you moda foca!
"You do go to the movies with your friends, don't you?
"I have enough friends darling, I'm looking for a man. Lose my number"
Conversation ends.
Text comes in: I think you need therapy more than you need a man
Your father!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire