jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Enjoyment Linda...:-)

 
My people, I'm in SA o. Came here yesterday. Between flying, sleeping, eating, looking around like a JJC, taking pictures and checking out all the fine fine guys at the Hilton Sandton Hotel where I am lodged (yes, I had to say that...I'm gradually becoming a VIP..lol) I've not had time to open my computer...until now.

I'm here for the African Fashion Week which is taking place at Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesbourg, from 20-23 Oct.

I'm here till Tuesday and I plan to enjoy myself well well and relax a little. But will definitely find time to blog...and also upload pictures from the fashion week. The fashion event starts in a few hours so I got to go.

Catch you guys later...Muah! Muah! Muah!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire