mardi 18 octobre 2011

LIB Initiative

An idea just came to me and I wanted to share it with you guys and find out what you think. I was thinking of starting an initaitive/NGO, nothing serious...just myself and my readers donating to charities, orphanages, old people's home etc...

I want to call it Linda Ikeji Blog Initiative, (LIB Initiative), where we basically donate cash, goods and services as a group to organizations and charities. Obviously it's not for every LIB reader, just anyone who's interested in being part of this. I feel like we can make a difference. There are thousands of us here who can impact positively on our society and touch lives.

When we want to donate as a group to charities, some LIB readers will come with us, and those who can't will just make a donation (we will figure out the modalities later).

I also want us to take up cases of people who need money for life-changing surgeries, people who are sick and can't afford their hospital bills, dustbin children, rape, acid victims etc...

What do you guys think? Would some of you be interested? Or should I go and sit down with my idea and concentrate on my blogging? :-). It's just a suggestion, let me know what you think...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire