mercredi 25 avril 2012

Dear LIB readers: I'm inlove with my boyfriend's brother

Whenever I put up these stories from other LIB readers, some of you think I make it up. I really don't. I don't have the patience...or the time. They are real stories (except the writers made it up themselves..lol) from real people, who need advise. I got this one this morning and decided to print and crop the mail so y'all can see its real :-). Continue to read the full story and see what advise you can give her...



Hi Linda. I usually dont do this but i like the way your bloggers give advice, so i need help.  I come from an ok family from the south east, but am dating a son of  wealthy south-western man. I am an educated woman in my own rights i have two bachelors and a masters and currently working on my mba. I work for fortune 500 company abroad, but I get to see my man when ever i can.  We have been together for three years now. I know he is madly inlove with me, and i thought i was inlove with him too, but after i spent christmas with him and his family, I found myself falling for the brother. I  was attracted to his brother's sexy brown chocolate features, smile, eyes, character, my sister, the guy is truly a well groomed prince.  His younger brother on the  other hand is cute and fair, very funny, very outspoken( his take attitude and intelligence are what attracted me to him at first). Am in my early twenties, very cultured, and i know its a taboo, at least in my culture to date two brothers. The  guy I have been dating happens to be the junior brother who is closer to my age, but  whenever am around his older brother, my knees get weak, and i get butterflies in my stomach.  I  still hold my Vcard, and for some strange reason my friends told me maybe that's why the older brother has interest in me, since i guess his brother spilled he hasnt touched me during a truth or dare game we played during the holiday. I hear so many rumors about how my boyfriend carries girls around when am not around, but i dont do rumors, I trust him, so i feel its wrong that I am  having such feelings for his brother. I mean  I want his brother to the extent that i would even let the guy pop my cherry. His older brother  and i share same birthday month and the guy got me a gift of poems, very thoughtful, and since then we have been texting, video chatting, its like we have become best friends, I feel i can tell him anything, and worst of all I have continued to fall even deeper inlove with him. He sent me a text yesterday saying  "If I only had met you before my brother did, then i would be the happiest man right now." I didnt know what to say. I just loled it.  Like i said I believe in traditions, I  want to tell him how i feel, but I come from ngwaland and its a taboo, to promise a man that you will marry him, then turn around and dump him for his brother. I dont want to destroy their relationship, I feel overwhelmed. I feel like  i should just leave the family alone and just  go my own way, because i dont want to be the force that divides them. I have spoken to one of their sisters whom I am closed to, but  she told me to stay with the brother who gets the biggest part of their father's empire. Its like she thought i was dating her brother for their money. I beg , money isnt everything. I dont want his family's money, am a content  hard working independent woman, who makes her own money, so i aint gold digging.I dont know what to do, I have been dodging my man's calls, texts, for three days now, but when ever his brother texts me I jump for the phone.  So advices please. I feel like am emotionally cheating on the guy am  currently dating with his older brother. What should i do, because I dont think I can control myself around his older brother when i go home this summer. Help!!!! Thank you Linda!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire