mercredi 7 septembre 2011

Our Days Mag publisher calls off wedding over fiancee's infidelity

Funmi and Yomi
You read some stories and you are like, you gotta share this story. More people got to read this...here's one of such stories, written by Faith Omitoyinbo of Encomium Magazine. Read below...
The publisher of Our Days Magazine, Yomi Agbaje, has every reason to be in a pensive mood at the moment. The woman that meant the world to him has taken a walk into the arms of a millionaire businessman. Yomi and his heartthrob, Funmi Maxwell, who is now with the money bag, were supposed to walk down the aisle in a few weeks before the devastating blow came from Funmi.
Continue reading after the cut...



29 year old Funmi, a 200L student of University of Uyo and Yomi had been in love for years preparatory to their wedding, before Yomi discovered that Funmi had been dating a chief. The shock Yomi suffered when he discovered this cost him temporary memory loss. A close source told Encomium that Yomi hasn't been himself since the incident, and that it has really jeopardized his career, leaving him traumatized.

When Encomium magazine called Yomi on Friday Sept 2, 2011, he had this to say.
It's true that Funmi and I have been together for the past four years. I loved her so much but later discovered three months ago that she has been seeing a chief whom I will not like to mention his name. He's a very good friend to Akwa Ibom state governor. I confronted severally, hoping she would change but she kept on denying it until recently. I had no choice but to let her go before she kills me. It really affected me, I lost focus, I lost my memory. But I have come to realize that life must go on.
***

Seems to me like Yomi took this story to the press just to embarrass Funmi. He even gave them their pics together...lol. Anyway, like they say, all is fair in love and war...:-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire