mardi 23 août 2011

Mikel Obi's abducted father found in Kano




The kidnappers: Nkechi Ossai, Jacob Cowen, Ndubusi Friday, , Ifeanyi Essien, Basil Chukwuma and Sule Ibrahim. (Inset, Michael Obi)
I'm sure you all have heard that Mikel Obi's father, who was abducted last week, has been found. He was found yesterday August 22, 2011, at a hide out in Kabuga, Kano State, where his abductors had taken him to. Michael Obi told police:
“I was taken right deep into the bush, in a remote location in Jos. I began pleading with them, however they beat me mercilessly, pounding me with their footwears.
5 of them were wearing army uniforms. They forced me into a army colour motor vehicle and drove on top speed. I never knew a motor vehicle could possibly go as quickly as that.”
Thank God it ended this way. These our police don dey try o...:-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire