mardi 22 mai 2012

Stills from CCTV footage of my phone being stolen

That's me sitting on the left, the thief is sitting beside me on the right
I'm going to put up the video...eventually! For now, my mum is totally against it and has begged me not to. So I'm going to chill on it until I'm able to convince her to let me. (Her opinion matters a lot to me :-)).

Instead of the video for now, I'm going to show you guys stills from the CCTV footage. The lady was in the store for almost an hour and at some points her face clearly shows on camera...but I'll leave her face out of this for now, and just show you how she stole from me...please continue....



 
While I'm trying out shoes, she pretends to be checking out dresses

 She picks up a long dress and walks back to the chair as I walk away to check out more shoes
 
Here you see her standing in front of my bag and peering into it (there's a brown envelope inside my black bag)
While I'm trying out shoes, she's peering into my bag to see where exactly my phone is at
Then as I walk away, she covers my bag with the dress she's holding
 She sits down and covers the bag with a second dress she's pretending to check out
 
And when no one's looking, she puts her hand beneath the clothes to remove my phone from my bag
  
She places the phone on the chair, just in case I come back and start looking for my phone
I come back from trying shoes and take my bag from beneath the clothes, not knowing my phone was out of my bag and on the chair
 After picking up my bag, I chat with her briefly not knowing she'd stolen from me
 I speak with the sales girls briefly before leaving
 Here I am walking out of the store with my sis, Laura, walking in front of me

  
Immediately I leave, she picks up the phone from the chair and puts it in her bag
 
 Then writes down her fake name and number

And runs out of the store.
 The end!

It's a BlackBerry Bold 5, I got it just a month ago. My pin is - 2903640A. Please feel free to ping the shit out of the phone...:-)

Meanwhile I got a mail from another person who encountered this thief that same day. Read it below...

Hi linda,
I was in a state of shock when I read your experience on saturday, I had the same experience that same day.

I actually saw u on saturday walking in to mobos when I was walking out of mobos with my kids. I came into the shop holding my wallet in my hand and dropped my stuffs on one of the chairs as I wanted to try a dress. I came out and some of my friend met up with me and I was a bit distracted. Thank God I decided to pay for my dress because that was when I realised my wallet was gone. My saving grace was I was too sure I held my wallet in my hand and the only person that came in was this same female customer who was now sitting on the next chair.

I started yelling for my wallet and scattering every where because I knew it could only be missing there. I then looked at her and asked if she saw it and she said no. I was like ok pls get up let me check your seat just incase I left it, and linda u wouldn't believe that she was sitting on the wallet and just behaved like she didn't notice.

So this same lady was the one I left in the shop when u were walking in and I was going out. Wonderful!!! So basically she is a thief. That's what she was there for, to steal.

Please make sure you publish this video, because this person needs to be exposed. She was like a babe, came in trying cloths. I and my friends where even giving her advice on what to buy.

Expose her please because if you don't, me I will take the case up.

Sorry about your phone though, God will help you buy a better one.

Have a nice day
Erica

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire