vendredi 18 mai 2012

Dear LIB readers: I found a worm in my chicken topper salad

A LIB reader sent in these photos. She went to a very popular eatery in Lagos (name withheld by me), ordered a chicken topper salad, and inside it she found a worm. Ewwwwwww!

Her words:
I found a worm in my chicken Topper Salad and I want everyone to know this. These eateries need to start paying more attention to quality management and assurance in their processes. I called the attention of their delivery staff to it who says he will escalate to the management but I am sure they won't even react to this. I don't want anything from them but I want Nigerians to begin to exercise some caution when eating out - especially the uncooked food. I have attached the pictures, receipt and video for your viewing..
If na America, this babe for don hammer o! Lol. Watch the video here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire