vendredi 18 novembre 2011

Win THREE tickets to Rhythm Unplugged - Comedy Concert, Dec 2011

 
Want to attend the most anticipated concert of the year? Then aren't you glad to be a LIB reader? lol. Today I will be giving out TWO regular tickets and ONE VIP ticket to the Rhythm Unplugged - Comedy Concert. (If you want tickets for the Music concert, then check the post below).

To win the regular ticket is easy. The first two people to tell me the year the first Rhythm Unplugged concert was staged, the venue, and 5 artists that performed at the concert - gets the tickets.

As for those who want the VIP ticket, sorry it aint going to be that easy for ya...:-). All those anons that have been abusing me on this blog...it's my turn now. You have to kiss ass to win this ticket. Hehehehe. So here's what we will do - the person that writes the best kiss ass letter wins the ticket. You can start with, oh Linda, you are such an amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful... blah blah blah. I and I only will choose the best love letter and give the person the VIP ticket. Ha, I love being powerful...lol

And I'm sure you know that you can only use your real names...because you are going to need an ID card to pick up your ticket from the Flytime office. So, get started people....:-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire