lundi 21 novembre 2011

My new weave...loves it!

So the top pics was me last night at the Nigeria's Next Super Model event...and the one below was me on Friday night at a Baileys event (with Baileys brand manager and my younger sis, Sandra). The purpose of these photos (apart from just showing off, hehehe) is to pó ló wó ója for that weave I'm wearing. I don't buy weaves anymore...this one dash me, that one dash me, ahn ahn, only me? I love my life...lol

So the hair is Malaysian Deep Wave Virgin Hair (22inches) from SIKALYN HAIR. To get yours, which unlike me you will me pay for :-), please call 08138073387 or go to their Website to see more of their products.

More pics after the cut...This girl likes to show herself sha...lol


 At the Baileys event


 And at the Miss Nigeria pageant - same night - with Tara Durotoye...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire