mercredi 13 avril 2011

Linda Ikeji in red hair...:-)

 
So I've joined the red hair crase...albeit reluctantly...at first...:-). That's me yesterday at the final audition of the reality show where I am a judge.
I went to my hair stylist on Monday with my normal long Brazilian weave, he said enough of these weaves Linda, let's do something different, something short. I said I've done short hair before, he said not the one I have in mind. Then he fixed this hair for me.
My sisters call me Omo ghetto. My mum loved it. Me? Kinda like it now.
You like? Please feel free to write anything you like o...:-)
With other judges; Aquila Njamah, and Baba Dee
You know, I might not have the best taste in outfits, shoes etc, but when it comes to wonder bras...nobody does it better...lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire