mardi 4 mai 2010

Stephanie Henshaw Okotie turns 40.


















The 40th birthday of Mrs Stephanie Okotie on May 2 2010 was another opportunity for her husband, Rev Chris Okotie to shower her with love. And the funky man of God didn't spare anything in doing so.

This is what he said: "The kind of flower you call your wife is what she is. If you call her the common hibiscus, that's the way the world would look at her. Mine is the most beautiful flower you can ever think of. Stephanie, I just wanted to tell you I love you. No matter what people say. I am committed to this relationship. You are all I have that makes me happy. You are so beautiful. As you grow older, you would be more beautiful than Sarah, and kings will be looking for you, but my security guards won't allow them. As you step into 40, which is significant in many ways, your blessings will exceed that of your progenitors. I am rich. I will provide all your needs according to my riches. You don't need to do anything for me, I have it all. Having you as far as I am concerned is everything. And when I become Nigeria's President, you will be the most beautiful first lady in the world."
***
Source: Uche Olehi - Encomium Weekly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire