lundi 30 juillet 2012

Dear LIB Readers: Should I quit this relationship?

From a LIB reader
I am in a distance relationship with a guy for close to a year now ,who claims he's going to marry me, he is a womanizer, when I mean a womanish he goes after anything on skirt. At first I tried to overlook it since I visit once a month he should have the privilege to have some fun, but its too much. I have lost hope of him changing because all his friends I know even those I haven't seen but heard of are the same. I know one who has over 11 girlfriends(not exaggerating) & he's married. His messages, both sms, Facebook wall, bb msgs are nothing to write home about, different girls with their different ways of addressing him. Whenever am around he tells these girls that he's out of town.

Worst of all anytime we have a misunderstanding he doesn't talk about it until we get to a public place & he never says his part, he talks to me in a harsh & disrespectful tone whenever his friends are around or we are in public. At times I feel I should just close my doors against him and walk away, but I feel I should be a little more patient. Should I quit?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire