samedi 11 février 2012

Living La Vida Vegas!!! :-)

Awwwww, see the smile on Michael Jordan's face..he likes my touch...lol
I'm having the time of my life in Vegas. I went to Madame Tussauds this evening to grab MJ's crotch, dance with Beyonce, have an affair with Tiger Woods, and meet president Obama...hehehehe! Continue to see more photos...


 Whoopi Goldberg and Joan Rivers
 Imagine meeting JT and Jamie Foxx and not kissing them...:-)
 With Madonna and Lady Gaga
 Thug life: Tupac and Snoop Dogg
 The Kings: MJ and Elvis
 The Kennedys and Mohammed Ali

With Brad and Angelina
My big sis and I with Hugh Hefner...
***

The view from my hotel room - The Venetian

The lobby
At my hotel, The Venetian in Vegas
***

Shopping in Texas
 
 
 
 I'm having a blast and spending my money...:-) America sweet oooo! lol. Next stop LA!
By the way, if you like my hair - it's from Lolavitahair.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire