dimanche 29 janvier 2012

Omotola's OYEP foundation gives 20 widows amazing makeover

 
 Mrs Mercy Orisakwe before and after
 Mrs Florence Cletus before and after

I'm sure most of you have seen these photos but whatever, I want it on my blog too...:-). The Nollywood goddess in December celebrated 20 widows through her Omotola Youth Empowerment Programme (OYEP). What she did for them and more photos of the women when you continue...





The 20 Widows Makeover was aimed at pampering these women and boosting their confidence and self esteem. The widows were treated to first class treatment, beauty regimen which comprises of a total makeover starting with facials and massage by the reputable Fresh Look Spa and celebrity choice, H and H Spa.  The women had their hair done by celebrity hairstylist; Ugo of Make Me Beautiful, and make up was by House of Tara. Afterwards, they were treated to a shopping spree with clothes from upscale fashion shop, Every Woman and finally a photo session with international and celebrity’s favorite, Kelechi Amadi Obi.

Omotola's words about the widows makeover
This is something I wish I or someone had done for my mother.  If you give these women money, they would spend it on their kids. This time it’s about them.  When my mother was alive, I didn’t know I was going to loose her so soon, she was a very beautiful woman, but because of all her struggles, she neglected her personal needs, she didn’t get to enjoy all these things like going to the spa, going shopping. So, this is one thing I would have loved to do for my mum who was a widow for 10 years. It was lovely and fulfilling to see the entire transformation and I am really grateful to all that helped to make this happen.
More photos below...

 
 Mrs Ijeoma Daniel before and after
 Mrs Magdalene Aleoghena before and after

 Mrs Cecilia Inegbedion before and after
 Mrs Comfort Ibiam before and after

 Mrs Rita Ibegwam before and after

 Mrs Odudayo Itohan Mercy before and after

 Mrs Izehi Ubeni before and after

Mrs Bunmi Oloko before and after

Mrs Elenbalu Goodluck Agnes

 
 
 Amazing!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire