mardi 18 janvier 2011

How do you know if your child is gay?


He's only fourteen, not necessarily at an age to show interest in the opposite sex, but his interest in boys of his age is alarming. The types of clothes and colours he picks is a source of concern. Also he does not like to watch sports. Now he tells me what colour make-up to wear when I'm going out. For Christmas he bought me a Sleek translucent powder. I hoped that if I ignored the signs, it would just go away. Then I saw him dancing to Keri Hilson's 'pretty girl rock' some days ago and nearly fainted
I'm freaking out, is my son gay?
Please share with your readers. Thanks

Dancing to pretty girl rock and buying powder? Ye, mogbe! Ma'am, he probably is. Me, I'm a woman and I don't even know which one is translucent powder...lol.

But all jokes aside, he's only 14, maybe he's still trying to figure out his sexual identity. He might still grow out of it..
Abi, what do you guys think?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire