lundi 5 juillet 2010

John Utaka set to launch foundation..


















Former Super Eagles player and top winger for Portsmouth Football Club of UK, John Utaka, is in Nigeria presently to launch his foundation, The John Utaka Foundation, which according to him is dedicated to helping educate and empower the youth of today within marginalized communities for a better tomorrow.

Here him: "I have been truly blessed by God and I wanted to set up a foundation that truly reflects my passion to help and empower the youth of today for a better tomorrow. I mean look at my story from my humble beginnings through God’s blessings and hard work I am where I am today. In Nigeria there are villages where basic amenities such as water, food and medicine are a luxury, so we are going to be having charitable events raising money for poverty alleviation for the less fortunate."

I hear you sir but I am more interested in that body of yours...lol, I kid.
Great initiative. All the best with it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire