jeudi 18 mars 2010

Swizz Beats' ex-wife speaks















Our marriage and our family was never respected, nor has been a concern to the parties involved. Both of them have been extremely determine to disregard the fact that I am a human being with feelings, a mother, and the woman whom was there when this man was sick, down, and without money or fame. Amazing how people forget! I recently saw a video of his, his words completely took me by surprise. It was an awful demonstration of lies and tales. All in the name of “saving face… I believe the two of them are meant for each other. Only a certain type of woman would sleep with a married man, and only a certain type of man would abandon his family for another woman. I guess they are “equals.” Those were his words on that video. The past 12 years of my life with this man has been a complete learning experience and I’m proud to say that I am a better woman today, because of it…Fortunately, I’m able to walk away with a prize or two. My self esteem and my son. My focus is my son, coupled with figuring out a way to make this all make sense to him at the end of the day, so that he can be a great man. I seriously hope people can learn a thing or two from all of this. Its a disease to family growth and human behavior.” ~ Mashonda, Swizz Beats soon to be ex-wife.

Swizz left her for singer Alicia Keys.
Sad! As a woman, you can almost feel her pain.

Swizz and Mashonda when the going was great.

Swizz is with Alicia Keys now.**

I don't understand why some women can't just leave married men alone.
I love Alicia Keys...but I'm not feeling her right now.
I know some of you will say...'no woman can take a man that doesn't want to be taken'
BS. If he's married...stay the hell away from him. Don't tempt him. Simple!
Think of his kids, think of his wife, think of the marriage you could be breaking and go find yourself a single man. Why would you want a man that's married anyway?

We women are our own worst enemies. We complain about our men constantly cheating when we are the ones that sleep with them knowing they are married.

Sandra Bullock just moved out of her matrimonial home some days ago for the same reason.
If only some women can say - your wife also has a vagina, and she's the one you gave the ring to, so why don't you go home and do her?

Ha! I tire for some women. But we all know what they say about cheating - 'if he cheated with you...he will cheat on you'
All the best to Alicia.

I've said my piece. Say yours...but no insults abeg...:-)
I took that kind of personal huh? lol
What's your stand on this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire