jeudi 4 février 2010

Is this a better look?

Ok, so is this a better look? I went and did what some of you suggested. (See, I listen...lol). It's the Rihanna or Keri Hilson hairstyle...or something that looks like it. And then I fixed those eyelashes...that's been making me so uncomfortable...I'm taking it out immediately after my date tomorrow. Did I say date? lol, just kidding. And then I fixed my nails and actually had a pedicure...(You guys are influencing me on this  blog...but I like it...:-)).

So this is what I look like now...these pictures were taken today...

Awww, she looks so innocent and young. Cute eh? lol

You can abuse me o...but have mercy pls...the abuse is sometimes too much. I'm a big girl sha...bring it on..lol

So what do guys think, is this a better look than the braid?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire