jeudi 18 septembre 2008

It's my birthday...

Go linda, it's your birthday,
We gonna party like it's your birthday
We gonna sip juice like it's your birthday


(A birthday card from a fan of this blog)

It's my birthday y'all


I think the guys at work have a surprise for me, heard them whispering yesterday but instead of celebrating, I'll be working. Will be at Jade's Place on the Island choreographing a show for Virgin Nigeria. Didn't know they'll fix the first day of rehearsal on my birthday, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

Working on my birthday...Dear God, give me a life...lol

Thanks to everyone who's sent me birthday wishes via Facebook, text messages, phone calls and the very special someone who sent me the most beautiful gold necklace and ear-rings I've ever seen...at least in real life...lol

Hopefully I'll get more birthday greetings here
So holla at your girl...

Love you all

L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire