vendredi 16 mars 2007

NUDE CELEBRITIES!!!!

Careful. You are about to see alot of boobs and... in display. Hope your boss, little ones, very old ones..aren't around you? This is just for your viewing pleasure. Some of you might not like this...but hey, what's life without a little bit of fun. If these celebrities are posing nude, then they sure as hell want us to see their nudity right? Please enjoy...or not!


Paris Hilton



Sienna Miller


Pamela Anderson


Teri Hatcher


Reese Witherspoon


Katie Price aka Jordan


Angelina Jolie


Nicole Ritchie


Penelope Cruz


Salma Hayek


Charlize Theron


Christina Aguilera


John Travolta, Tim Robbins, Martin Lawrence


Britney Murphy


Garcelle Beauvuis


Britney Spears



Janet Jackson


Naomi Campbell

I told you I'm a little crazy. I had fun loading this up. I had so many pictures to choose from but I decided not to be too x-rated. You should see some pictures I came across. Nasty! So who do you think has the best Bod? I'm going for Naomi Campbell. Any day, any time baby. Worst bod? Teri Hatcher. Her body tells the exact story of her age.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire